ii) to process transactions and provide you with notices of those transactions, and to provide and maintain products and services to you;
iii) to understand and assess your ongoing needs and offer Vogogo products and services to meet those needs;
iv) for fee billing, accounting and collection purposes relating to Vogogo products and services;
v) to update you with respect to Vogogo products and services, if you have consented to such communication;
vi) to assist customer service representatives in communication, service and administration;
vii) to respond to your questions, comments, and requests; to provide you with access to certain areas and features on the Site;
viii) to communicate with you about your activities on the Site;
ix) to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, physical threats, or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the rules or policies of the Site, or the rights of third parties; or to investigate any suspected conduct which Vogogo deems improper;
x) to the extent that you provide Vogogo with financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with the services offered on the Site, Vogogo may use the financial information that you provide to fulfill your order;
xi) to help Vogogo develop, deliver and improve Vogogo’s products, services, content and advertising;
xii) for internal purposes, such as data analysis and research;
xiii) for internal, external and regulatory audit purposes;
xiv) to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
xv) to share or exchange reports and information with credit reporting agencies, credit bureaus, and any other person, corporation, firm or enterprise to verify the accuracy of personal information; and
xvi) where Vogogo has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, provincial or foreign law or in order to protect or defend a legal interest.
3. Personal information may also be used for purposes other than those listed above, subject to obtaining your prior consent for such use.
2. When you request products and services from Vogogo, you will be prompted to provide information that enables Vogogo to respond to your request. By entering the information, you consent to our collection, retention and use of such personal information, and its disclosure to appropriate third parties for the purposes set forth in this Policy and such other purposes as you may otherwise have consented.
3. In the event that you provide personal information to Vogogo, Vogogo may contact you and you authorize Vogogo to contact you from time to time thereafter. If you do not wish to be contacted by Vogogo, either refrain from providing personal information on the Site, or signify that you do not wish to have Vogogo make further contact with you.
4. Your consent remains valid even after the termination of Vogogo’s relationship with you, unless you provide Vogogo with written notice that such consent is withdrawn.
5. In most cases, you can withdraw your consent to the collection, use, retention or disclosure of your personal information at any time, by notifying Vogogo in writing. By withdrawing your consent, Vogogo may not be able to provide you with some or all Vogogo products or services.
6. In certain circumstances, consent cannot be withdrawn, such as where personal information is required for insurance policy issuance or renewal, insurance underwriting or claims administration of current policies. There are also exceptions where Vogogo does not need to obtain consent or explain the purposes for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information. For example, this exception would apply if there is an emergency that threatens the life, security or health of an individual, or if Vogogo must comply with a court order.
7. If you have any questions about the way that your information is collected, used or disclosed, or if you have questions regarding compliance with this Policy, please contact Vogogo’s Privacy Officer using the contact information found at Section XIV of this Policy.
2. Vogogo uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanges with Vogogo’s Site server. All other data transferred is conducted through a secure phone line.
3. Vogogo’s service providers and agents are required to maintain confidentiality, and may not use the personal information under Vogogo’s control for any unauthorized purpose.
4. Employees of Vogogo are governed by strict standards and policies to ensure that personal information is secure and treated with the utmost care and respect.
5. Although Vogogo has put in place reasonable and appropriate safeguards to protect the security of the personal information it collects as aforesaid, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, Vogogo cannot guarantee that communications between you and Vogogo or information stored on the Site or Vogogo’s servers will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers or legally required access by law enforcement authorities. Your use of the Site demonstrates your voluntary assumption and acknowledgement of this risk.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Vogogo disclaims all liability and responsibility for any damages (including, but not limited to, any and all direct, special, indirect, consequential, or punitive loss or other damages of any kind, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise) that you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse, or alteration of any information you submit to the Site.
7. Your use of the Site is authorization to Vogogo to retain information that Vogogo collects as long as it is deemed necessary and relevant by Vogogo for Vogogo’s operations unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
3. In order to verify, update or correct any of your personal information collected through the Site, or gain access to the personal information collected through the Site that Vogogo has on file for you, please contact our Privacy Officer using the contact information found at Section XIV of this Policy. If you wish to remove your personal information from the Site please contact our Privacy Officer in writing using the contact information found at Section XIV of this Policy with directions authorizing the removal of your personal information.
2. Despite any links that might exist on the Site, unless expressly stated otherwise, Vogogo does not control, recommend, or endorse and is not affiliated with these websites or their content, products, services, or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain websites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your computer system.
2. Visitors to the Site are responsible for their own compliance with local laws regarding website use and access.
Attention: Privacy Officer
#400, 320 – 23 Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta, T2S 0J2